Location: Company based in Fox Valley, WI; Home offices; Neenah Office
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Part-time with Full-time potential
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
Stellar Blue Technologies is seeking the employment of a Web Developer who is responsible for the development and timely delivery of web products created by Stellar Blue. Responsibilities would also include database and server administration. Using a combination of programming, creative skills and technical knowledge of how web products are created, the work involves an array of skill sets (below).
- A degree in a related field.
- Must have working knowledge of WordPress
- Must be effective in prioritizing tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong familiarity with, and interest in, website development, mobile website development, and responsive web design.
- Ability to apply user interface and interactive design best practices to projects.
- Test and maintain websites and apps on multiple devices, operating systems, and web browsers.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- Continually uphold all company values and standards.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Monitors networks’ broadcast landscape for programming and development trends. Makes recommendations to full team for potential strategy development and growth.
- Assists Technical Director in implementation of all primary mobile elements.
- Discusses research results with creative executives and helps creative team strategize to implement key findings.
- Maintain project deadlines and assist in development when needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Prospects must email cover letters and resumes to [email protected]
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.