UX Website Graphic Designer
Location: Remote / Neenah, WI
Grade Requirement: Completed Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Full-Time
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
Stellar Blue Technologies is seeking the employment of a UX Website Graphic Designer who is responsible for the layout and conceptualization of custom designs for websites and social channels, as well as print marketing pieces. The employee should have a solid grasp on how design relates to web, social media, and the end user. A knowledge of coding/programming is not necessary. Photography/videography knowledge is a plus. Responsibilities would also include working in conjunction with the Creative and Marketing Departments to see that their creative needs are being met.
- Possess necessary professional design skills and an eye for detail
- Have a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator (CS5 or higher), and Elementor
- Experience with photo/video production
- Degree in and/or pursuing a degree in a related field
Main Job Responsibilities
- Design customized web pages and interfaces based on client specifications
- Graphic design manipulation/optimization using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Responsive design and cross platform compatibility, development, and testing
- Website layout, typography, composition, and color theory
- Branding and logo discovery and creation
- Marketing collateral design including, but not limited to pamphlets/rack cards, reports, expo banners, etc.
- Photo editing and cleaning images for production
- Make accurate and timely decisions on a daily basis while working as part of a team
- Have a strong Stellar Blue product knowledge and general knowledge of web based design
- Understand the importance of the end User Experience on all projects
- Have strong organization/communication skills (including ability to potentially communicate directly with clients)
- Work independently from a home location with little to no daily supervision
- Be able to conceptualize and understand scopes for ad campaigns and client web designs
- Work in conjunction with with the Creative and Marketing Departments to see that their creative needs are being met
- Manage several projects simultaneously while documenting progress
- Design based on deadlines / client’s needs
- Have working knowledge of social design specifications and limitations
- Ability to photo edit and clean images for production
- Assist in Photo/Video shoot production process
- Continually uphold all company values and standards
- This list is not intended to be all inclusive of your job duties as the UX Website Graphic Designer
- Prospects must email portfolio work, cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected]
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios (strongly recommend), etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.