Technical Sales Strategist
Location: Company based in Fox Valley, WI; Home offices; Neenah Office
Compensation: Base Pay + Commission (Full time status has benefits)
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Part-time with full-time intent
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
Who We Are
Stellar Blue Technologies – Transforming Companies’ Internet Marketing Since 2004
Stellar Blue Technologies has been growing and enhancing its wide array of services to continue providing custom work for Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh and the surrounding Fox Valley region as well as Milwaukee, Chicago, east coast, west coast and international clients. Our team of 20+ experts views each company individually and uniquely as we provide custom design, development and search engine optimization packages.
What is this all about?
Here at Stellar Blue, we offer careers for motivated individuals; not just jobs. Let’s work together to create something stellar!
We’re growing and are looking for a smart, dynamic Technical Sales Strategist who will bring to our team their motivation, positivity, and dedication for growth with our company as our company continues to grow.
If you enjoy selling a variety of digital products and services while interfacing with different customers, and want to be part of a growing sales team where all sales activities exceed quality and productivity expectations set by the company, then Stellar Blue is the place for you. A career with us can offer you access to some of the most exciting and dynamic challenges of your lifetime!
We are currently only considering employees located in the Greater Fox Valley WI area. This is a part-time start with the growth to full-time within 90 days should our relationship prove to be mutually beneficial. This is not a freelance position.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Ability to communicate website development, graphic design, UX, social media marketing campaigns, analytical packages and content generation is required
- Prior experience in internet marketing, technical sales, digital, etc. is preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (*Extensive experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (CS4 or higher) as well as AP Style is preferred)
- Must be customer-centric and aggressive in servicing customers’ needs and meeting their expectations and goals
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work independently without significant supervision
- Stay abreast of all Social Media and online strategies and confidently consult opportunities to customers
- Meticulous attention to detail in a timely manner
- Strong initiative, inquisitiveness and self-discipline
- Excellent communication, organizational and analysis skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new computer applications
…Everyone deserves to be stellar
Main Job Responsibilities
What will I do?
On any given day, you’ll be immersed in:
- Converting raw analytical data into reports, providing strategies for clients as well as Stellar Blue to increase website traffic and lead-generating success
- Creating and delivering informative presentations
- Overseeing creation and maintenance of daily, weekly, and monthly analytical reporting, demonstrating progress against identified business goals for Stellar Blue and their clients
- Identifying and interpreting Key Performance Indicators for Stellar Blue and their clients
- Communicating directly with customers and fellow associates
- Generating new sales opportunities and adhering to sales goals set by sales manager
- Expanding knowledge of all internet and mobile marketing strategies
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Why should you join our team?
- You have a passion for sales and analytics, business development, and client retention
- A fast-paced, high-energy, fun and positive team is something that you want to be a part of
- You want a career that challenges you and provides an opportunity to continually grow your skill set while using new technologies as we create solutions for our customers
- Highly flexible work schedule
- Like a little fun at work? A VR headset is provided to every full-time employee.
- Monthly full team in-person meetings with company catered meals; team building activities like Frisbee golf
- We also offer a competitive compensation package with vacation and sick day benefits, paid holidays, flex schedule, company paid short-term disability and life insurance, health and dental insurance, company incentive program, paid education opportunities, paid volunteer time, compensation for special travel and simple IRA matching
- Prospects must email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.