We’re growing and are looking for smart, dynamic local Sales Strategists in the Oshkosh, Appleton, and Green Bay, Wisconsin areas who will bring to our team their motivation, positivity, and dedication for growth with our company as our company continues to grow.
If you enjoy selling a variety of digital products and services while interfacing with different customers and want to be part of a growing sales team where all sales activities exceed the quality and productivity expectations set by the company, then Stellar Blue is the place for you. A career with us can offer you access to some of the most exciting and dynamic challenges of your lifetime!
Why should you join our team?
- You have a passion for sales and analytics, business development, and client retention
- A fast-paced, high-energy, fun, and positive team is something that you want to be a part of
- You want a career that challenges you and provides an opportunity to continually grow your skill set while using new technologies as we create solutions for our customers
- You enjoy having a highly flexible work schedule
- Stellar Cares Community Outreach Coordinator
- Liaison between clients and staff
- You want a flexible schedule that allows for a great work/life balance.
- We also offer a competitive compensation package with vacation and sick day benefits, paid holidays, flex schedule, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, health and dental insurance, company incentive program, paid education opportunities, paid volunteer time, compensation for special travel, and simple IRA matching
- You get your birthday off with pay. It’s just another way we focus on a healthy work/life balance.
What will I do?
On any given day, you’ll be immersed in:
- Converting raw analytical data into reports, providing strategies for clients as well as Stellar Blue to increase website traffic and lead-generating success
- Creating and delivering informative presentations
- Monitoring project timelines
- Attending networking events
- Integrate into the local chamber of commerce.
- Joining non-profit marketing committees
- Presenting to groups of individuals
- Review daily, weekly, and monthly analytical reporting and then demonstrate the knowledge of being able to read the data as well as identify and sell business goals for Stellar Blue clients
- Identifying and interpreting Key Performance Indicators throughout the life cycle of the relationship for Stellar Blue clients
- Communicating directly with customers and fellow associates
- Generating new sales opportunities and adhering to sales goals set by the sales team.
- Expanding knowledge of all internet and mobile marketing strategies
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
What we’re looking for from you:
- The ability to communicate website development, conversion marketing goals, graphic design, UX, marketing campaigns, analytical information, and website content generation is required
- Prior experience in strategizing, creating, and selling website design and development as well as internet marketing packages is required
- Experience with Google Analytics is preferred
- Proficiency with Google Business Suite is a plus
- WordPress CMS knowledge is a plus
- Experience using Active Campaign is a plus
- Must be customer-centric and aggressive in servicing customers’ needs and meeting their expectations and goals
- Ability to meet sales goals
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work independently without significant supervision
- Stay abreast of all Social Media, Website, and online strategies and confidently consult opportunities to customers
- Meticulous attention to detail in a timely manner
- Strong initiative, inquisitiveness, and self-discipline
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analysis skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new computer applications
- Ability to connect with local companies
…Everyone deserves to be stellar