Lead Generation Manager
Location: Remote / Neenah, WI
Grade Requirement: Completed Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Full-Time
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
This position will be responsible for consolidating all prior and existing marketing efforts into a focused and effective strategy to help Stellar Blue achieve its business goals. The primary objective of this position is to fill our sales funnel with qualified leads according to the ideal customer/company profiles that have been defined. You should be self-sufficient and capable of both developing and implementing your strategies. This is an opportunity to build a scalable, repeatable infrastructure which will pave the way for business growth. Your success in being able to do this with favorable outcomes will allow Stellar Blue to grow its share of clients. Before you make your final decision we would like you to know what your main job responsibilities will be as a Lead Generation Manager.
- Associates Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Deep digital understanding
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks; critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills; always looking to improve processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Main Job Responsibilities
- Be a point of contact for and build long-term relationships with customers
- Keep current clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client service via email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings on a day-to-day basis
- Provide strategic- and tactical-level recommendations for clients’ digital marketing efforts designed to help our clients grow, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of digital marketing solutions according to client strategies and objectives
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly analytical reporting of digital marketing initiatives with the ability to provide strategically actionable insights from that data that clients can use to further advance their digital marketing goals
- Write professional, creative and effective short- and long-form digital content using Associated Press style
- Create and make strategically sound recommendations for website search engine optimization, including conducting relevant keyword research creating relevant website metadata
- Provide recommendations for and updates to clients’ local and SEO strategies, including updates to Google My Business, etc.
- Create social media content calendars, including drafting social media post copy and professional images; schedule social media content in the applicable social media channels
- Create, maintain and make recommendations for digital advertising campaigns, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Provide content recommendations for client’s websites and perform content updates in WordPress
- Conceptualize, develop, and own all multi-channel marketing initiatives.
- Grow distribution across all channels. Must be highly skilled in both technical and content optimization SEO/SEM; landing pages; sales funnels; PPC strategy; and email marketing.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance.
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Collaborate with the sales team to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Identify and monitor channel performance and allocate resources according to ROI.
- Develop, maintain, and execute lead generation plans aligned with business goals.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- This list is not intended to be all-inclusive of your job duties as a Lead Generation Manager
- Prospects must email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.