Digital Marketing & Multimedia Internship
Location: Neenah, WI
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Part-time Internship
Position Start: Immediate
Summary of Position
Stellar Blue Technologies is seeking the employment of a Digital Marketing intern who will need to fit a marketing and multimedia role to help organize, create and follow-through on social media marketing, email marketing, content generation, analytical research, photography, videography, and virtual reality. This skill set is to benefit Stellar Blue and its nearly 350 clients as well as its Training Studio facility in Neenah, WI.
- Pursuing a degree in a related field; with a strong self-motivated nature
- Ability to write effectively and perform necessary research
- Ability to create ad layouts and campaigns
- Ability and willingness to learn new computer applications
- Proficient Adobe knowledge
- Meticulous attention to detail in a timely manner
- Strong initiative, inquisitiveness and self-discipline
Main Job Responsibilities
- Work as part of the team
- Make accurate and timely decisions on a daily basis
- Have outstanding Stellar Blue product knowledge
- Have outstanding communication skills for dealing directly with customers, and fellow associates
- Work independently from a home location with little to no supervision.
- Have a flexible schedule that may include some night and weekend work
- Continually expand knowledge of all internet and mobile marketing strategies
- Create social content, post to multiple social networks, monitor performance via analytics
- Stay abreast of all Social Media strategies and confidently consult opportunities to customers
- Write professional, intriguing AP Style content
- Assist multimedia department with podcasts, photoshoots, virtual reality, and video editing
- Be able to understand and interpret Analytical data
- Be able to identify and interpret website Key Performance Indicators for Stellar Blue and their clients
- Oversee creation and maintenance of daily, weekly, and monthly analytical reporting, demonstrating progress against identified business goals for Stellar Blue and their clients
- Continually uphold all company values and standards
- This list is not intended to be all inclusive of your job duties as the Digital Marketing Intern
- Prospects must email cover letter and resumes to [email protected]
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.