Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Neenah, WI
Grade Requirement: Completed Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Full-time
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
Stellar Blue Technologies is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist with prior marketing and analytics experience to join our digital marketing team. This role will have client account management responsibilities, which include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients and executing their digital marketing strategies. You will serve as a liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of digital marketing solutions. This role requires an Associates Degree, at a minimum, in the area of specialty and at least three (3) years of experience in the field or a related area. To be considered for this role, you should be familiar with a variety of marketing best practices and tools. This role will rely on your experience and judgment to plan and execute digital marketing tactics. A wide degree of creativity and solution-finding capabilities are expected.
- Associates Degree+ in a relevant field of study and/or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, website development, digital analytics, content management and current internet technologies
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent time and project management skills with an ability to prioritize among multiple competing projects and tasks while paying strict attention to detail and deadlines; always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Excellent listening, presentation and verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and capable of thriving in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Well-honed critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Previous analytics experience (Google Analytics, Moz, Etc.)
- Ability to work independently from a home location with little to no supervision
- Have a flexible schedule that may include some night and weekend work
Main Job Responsibilities
- Be a point of contact for and build long-term relationships with customers
- Keep current clients satisfied and deliver exceptional client service via email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in-person meetings on a day-to-day basis
- Provide strategic- and tactical-level recommendations for clients’ digital marketing efforts designed to help our clients grow, ensuring the timely and successful delivery of digital marketing solutions according to client strategies and objectives
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly analytical reporting of digital marketing initiatives with the ability to provide strategically actionable insights from that data that clients can use to further advance their digital marketing goals
- Write professional, creative and effective short- and long-form digital content using Associated Press style
- Create and make strategically sound recommendations for website search engine optimization, including conducting relevant keyword research creating relevant website metadata
- Provide recommendations for and updates to clients’ local and SEO strategies, including updates to Google My Business, etc.
- Create social media content calendars, including drafting social media post copy and professional images; schedule social media content in the applicable social media channels
- Create, maintain and make recommendations for digital advertising campaigns, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Provide content recommendations for client’s websites and perform content updates in WordPress
- Accept ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, suggesting opportunities to add value to project successes
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations, and creating and delivering informative presentations
- This list is not intended to be all-inclusive of your job duties as a Digital Marketing Specialist
- Prospects must email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.