Digital Advertising Specialist
Location: Remote / Neenah, WI
Grade Requirement: Completed Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s Degree
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Full-Time
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
Who We Are
Stellar Blue Technologies – Transforming Companies’ Internet Marketing Since 2004
Stellar Blue Technologies has been growing and enhancing its wide array of services to continue providing custom work for Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh and the surrounding Fox Valley region as well as Milwaukee, Chicago, east coast, west coast and international clients. Our team of 20+ experts views each company individually and uniquely as we provide custom design, development and search engine optimization packages.
What is this all about?
Here at Stellar Blue, we offer careers for motivated individuals; not just jobs. Let’s work together to create something stellar!
This Stellar Blue Technologies is seeking the employment of a Digital Advertising Specialist to work in the digital marketing and analytics departments with prior marketing and analytics experience. Digital Advertising responsibilities include content optimization SEO/SEM; landing pages; sales funnels; PPC strategy; and email marketing. This position will be responsible for social media advertising and analytics including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and more. The primary objective of this position is to fill our sales funnel with qualified leads according to the ideal customer/company profiles that have been defined. This position will also provide analytic expertise to Stellar Blue’s campaigns and for client account management. Must have an in-depth understanding of technical digital marketing to assist in advertising campaigns. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Associates Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience with agency background desirable
- Deep digital understanding; proven account management or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks; critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of website development, marketing, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
Main Job Responsibilities
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Grow distribution across all channels. Must be highly skilled in both technical and content optimization SEO/SEM; landing pages; sales funnels; PPC strategy; and email marketing.
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Create and make strategically sound recommendations for website search engine optimization, including conducting relevant keyword research creating relevant website metadata
- Be able to convert raw analytical data into reports, providing strategies for clients as well as Stellar Blue to increase website traffic and lead-generating success
- Provide recommendations for and updates to clients’ local and SEO strategies, including updates to Google My Business, etc.
- Social Media Advertising and Analytics experience including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and more.
- WordPress experience including page design, content creation and tracking.
- Write professional, intriguing AP Style content
- Work closely with other departments to build cross-functional cohesion.
- Collaborate with the sales team to build programs that support sales enablement.
- Oversee creation and maintenance of daily, weekly, and monthly analytical reporting, demonstrating progress against identified business goals for Stellar Blue and their clients
- Work independently from a home location with little to no supervision
- Have a flexible schedule that may include some night and weekend work
- This list is not intended to be all inclusive of your job duties as the Digital Advertising Specialist
- Prospects must email cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected]
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.