Location: Neenah, WI
Grade Requirement: 2-4 year degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred but will entertain someone without a technical degree based on equivalent experience and skill set
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Part-time with Full-time intent
Position Start: Immediately
Summary of Position
Who We Are
Stellar Blue Technologies – Transforming Companies’ Internet Marketing Since 2004
Stellar Blue Technologies has been growing and enhancing its wide array of services to continue providing custom digital marketing products for our many local, national, and international clients. Our team of 30+ experts view each client individually and uniquely as we provide custom programming, design, development, analytics services, as well as many digital marketing packages.
What is this all about?
Here at Stellar Blue, we offer careers for motivated individuals; not just jobs. Let’s work together to create something stellar!
We’re growing and are looking for a smart, dynamic Administrative Assistant who will bring to our team their passion, skills, and experience in administrative and clerical work to support our managers, directors and their staff.
If you like working on a variety of projects and interfacing with a variety of team members, and want to be part of a creative team where collaborating, bouncing ideas around and finding the best solution for a problem is encouraged, then Stellar Blue is the place for you. A career with us can offer you access to some of the most exciting and dynamic challenges of your lifetime!
We are currently only considering employees located in the Greater Fox Valley WI area. This is a part-time start with the growth to full-time within 90 days should our relationship prove to be mutually beneficial. This is not a freelance position.
What we’re looking for from you:
- 2-4 year degree in Business Administration or related field is preferred but will entertain someone without a technical degree based on equivalent experience and skill set
- Deadline oriented/motivated/self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Team oriented
- Bookkeeping skills
- Strong computer/technology skills
- Making accurate and timely decisions on a daily basis while working as part of a team and able to take direction well
- Be familiar with Stellar Blue product knowledge and general knowledge of web based design
- Proven ability to succeed
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work independently without significant supervision
- Must be customer-centric and aggressive in servicing customers’ needs and meeting their expectations and goals
- Employee must be located in driving proximity to Neenah, WI
…Everyone deserves to be stellar
Main Job Responsibilities
What will I do?
On any given day, you’ll be immersed in:
- Ensure compliance with company standards, processes and ethics policies in all tasks
- Assist departments in the form of clerical services, data entry and support services
- Marketing to include website, social media, etc.
- Handle a wide variety of work on a regular basis containing highly confidential information
- Management of client database
- Operate a personal computer to prepare correspondence, reports, forms, etc. utilizing applicable software
- Maintain calendars for appropriate staff members including arranging meetings, conferences, and appointments
- Coordinate small to medium sized events for the company
- Provide administrative support; meet and greet clients, schedule appointments, make travel arrangements (if needed), and arrange and coordinate meetings
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Why should you join our team?
- You have a passion to perform a wide variety of responsibilities and administrative duties while using considerable judgment in interpreting and applying policies and procedures
- A fast-paced, high-energy, fun and positive team is something that you want to be a part of
- You want a career that challenges you to create stellar work and an opportunity to continually grow your skill set while using new technologies as we create solutions for our customers
- You love building great products, and getting things done
- Highly flexible work schedule
- Like a little fun at work? A VR headset is provided to every full-time employee.
- Full team in-person meetings with company catered meals; team building activities like Frisbee golf
- We also offer a competitive compensation package with vacation and sick day benefits, paid holidays, flex schedule, company paid short-term disability and life insurance, health, dental and vision insurance, company incentive program, paid education opportunities, paid volunteer time, compensation for special travel and simple IRA matching
- Prospects must email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
- Additional items for submission: preferably two reference contacts, work examples, online portfolios, etc.
- Chosen prospects will have interviews ASAP. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.