Video is absolutely taking over! Check out these video marketing statistics that will have you reaching for your camera!
- 59% of viewers will watch a video all the way through if it is less than one minute long
- 92% of mobile video viewers will share videos with others
- 65% of executives have visited a vendor’s site after watching a video
- Email campaigns containing a video have 200%-300% higher CTR
- The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video
- 59% of senior executives prefer to watch a video instead of reading text
- Homepage videos are shown to increase conversion rates by 20%
- Only 24% of brands are using online video to market to their consumers
- 70% of marketers report that video marketing is more effective than any other medium
- 64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it
- Using the word “video” in an email subject line increases open rates by 19%
- 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video
- Real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than all three major U.S. TV Networks combined have created in 30 years.
- Mobile videos that include social media buttons drive 36% higher engagement
- 33% of tablet owners watch an hour of video per day on their device
- Your website is 50x more likely to appear on the first page of a search engine results page if it includes video
Do you want to learn more ways that you can use video to market your business? Join us October 14th from 9-11:00am for our hands-on workshop on How to Use Video to Supercharge Your Social Media Strategy.