Over 70% of all internet users in the United States are on Facebook. Talk about a huge opportunity to market your business. As Facebook users, we are constantly reading, sharing, liking and watching a vast array of information which is funneled through this social media channel. This is the optimal place to reach your target consumer!
2014 Facebook Stats
• 1 in every 13 people on Earth is on Facebook
• 35+ demographic represents more than 30% of the entire user base
• In 20 minutes 1,000,000 links are shared on Facebook
• 25-34 is the most common age demographic
• 30 million businesses now have a Facebook Fan Page
• 19 million businesses have optimized their Fan Page for mobile
• 80% of social network users prefer to connect with brands through Facebook
Facebook’s Contribution to Your Business
1. Drives website traffic
2. Another avenue for your businesses information
3. Free customer engagement
4. Increase ability to create relationships
5. Build brand awareness
6. Observation of how to improve your business
7. Increase search engine numbers
8. Promote contests and giveaways
These are just a few of the components on how Facebook can contribute to your business. Make sure to utilize the great benefits that Facebook and its user base offers, because it can have a large impact on the growth of your business.
Check out the Stellar blog on 4 Way Google+ Can Improve Your Business for more social media advice.
Do you want to learn more? Contact the Stellar team with any questions about Google Plus or any social media questions.