Stellar Analytics allows you to track the performance, visitor traffic and user behavior of your website. In our Stellar Analytics blog series, we will go over a few of the most popular and helpful features of this major marketing tool. The series is also intended to show you how each feature can help to better understand your own website and how it performs.
Listen as we walk you through the Event Tracking feature.
Event Tracking within Stellar Analytics allows you to track how visitors are interacting with specific features on your website. You can track if a visitor starts to fill out a form, downloads content, clicks on important links and more.
The Event Tracking feature is just one of the many features you will find with Stellar Analytics. With Stellar Analytics, you can find out:
- How visitors found your site
- How long visitors were on your site
- All of the pages the navigated through on your site
- Visitor Frequency such as new and regular visitors
- View which pages visitors used to enter the website
- Which pages made them leave
- Which technology they’re using (Desktop or Mobile)
- Are they completing (converting) the action you were hoping for?
- What visitors currently on your site are doing through the real time data tool
Stay tuned to our blog and YouTube channel for more bite-sized analytics videos explaining some of the more popular and useful features of Stellar Analytics. If you’d like more information right away about what Stellar Analytics can do for you and your company, contact a Stellar Blue representative today!