Holding strong by not jumping on the Facebook bandwagon? Kudos to you! However, if you are a business owner and your company does not have a Facebook page, you are missing out on great growth potential for your brand!
With statistics like this, the positive effect Facebook can have for your business is profound. It might be time to jump on the bandwagon…
New to Facebook? Don’t have the time to keep up with it? Not sure if people will see your page? Here are reasons why your company needs a Facebook page and how to overcome the objectives!
1. With over 350 million global users and counting, you’re bound to connect to someone who needs your services.
2. Getting “likes” on Facebook is like getting a high five from your favorite professional athlete. Golden! The more likes, the more presence your page will have. When a friend likes something and you see it on your news feed, chances are you’re wondering what it is and you click to find out for yourself. That could be someone seeing your company for the first time when a friend of theirs likes your page. Envision this person having a “they are just what I was looking for” moment there!
3. Don’t have the time to post constantly throughout the day? No problem! Make your one or two posts a day worthy of a reader’s time and your fan base will continue to grow without spending a lot of time actually on Facebook. Strive for more images, videos, links and spice up the information you are trying to promote. It’s all about content!
4. Facebook allows you to connect with your consumers on a whole new level. Consumers can leave comments on your wall stating how they love the new product you’re promoting or even say thank you for a job well done. They can even state an issue they had and you can express what was done to solve it or apologize, showing the customer service your company has.
5. Check out some of your competitors. Do they have a Facebook page? If they do, so should you! You’re providing the same services, you can set your company apart from the rest by how well you integrate your Facebook and business.
Want more information on how to build your company’s Facebook page? Check out our workshops! We provide you with tips and tricks and hands on practice with Facebook!