Statistics are the heart of marketing. Here are 17 eye opening statistics from 2013 marketing survey results!
1. 67% of B2B marketers rate in-person events as the most effective content marketing tactic.
2. 1% of B2B content marketers outsource all content creation.
3. 43% of marketers generated a customer via their blog this year.
4. Content marketing costs 62% less than traditional marketing.
5. Blogs give websites 434% more indexed pages and 97% more indexed links.
6. Search is the #1 driver of traffic to content sites, beating social media by more than 300%
7. 58% of all US consumers own a smartphone.
8. 90% of people move between devices to accomplish a goal, whether that’s on smartphones, PCs, tablets or TV.
9. Mobile-based searches make up one quarter of all searches.
10. 95% of smartphone users have searched for local info.
11. 95% of Facebook users log into their account every day.
12. 4.2 Billion people use their mobile device to access social media sites.
13. Every second 8000 users like a photo on Instagram.
14. 78% of Americans say social media impacts their purchasing decisions
15. Americans spend an average of 37 minutes daily on social media
16. 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action.
17. 74% of people use their mobile phone to help them while shopping.
How many of these did you know previously?