This workshop is hands-on. Sit right alongside other successful business professionals in the area. Amanda, from Stellar Blue, will walk you through step-by-step ways to increase your inbound marketing strategy. She will coach you through creating your own marketing mission statement, teach you how to generate keywords, and show you ways to create effective content.
In the marketing world today everything can feel overwhelming. After taking this class leave with a toolbox full of techniques and ideas that will kick start your marketing efforts for whatever type of business you may be involved with.
We do not have the magic recipe for success in Content Marketing, but we do want you to start somewhere. Let Stellar Blue help you get momentum with a hands-on, 2 hour, content marketing workshop. If you would like more information about workshop dates please sign-up here.
This workshop is for you if you are:
- Interested in the importance of inbound marketing, what it is, what is does, and how it can help your business
- Intending to create a better inbound marketing strategy for your business
- Wanting to understand keywords better and how they are used in Search Engine Optimization
- Searching for new ways to market your business and increase revenues
- Looking for a marketing perspective from a digital marketing company
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Create a mission statement for your inbound marketing opportunities
- Improve your social media and inbound marketing strategy to drive more business to your website
- Uncover new opportunities for generating content & convert them to revenue
- Attract your target customers or clients
- Gain competitive intelligence on keywords that can improve your edge rank
If you have any questions about this workshop or others we offer please contact us. The keyword for this blog post is studio.
What Others Are Saying:
“I enjoyed the content marketing training at Stellar Blue because I felt like that I had left and had accomplished something while I was there. Amanda kept things interactive, helped individuals identify their needs, and worked with us on our next steps. The workshops are a comfortable space to ask questions and get valuable answers from an extremely educated staff.” – Carol Moore, AIA’s Corporate Marketing Coordinator