Company: Stellar Blue Technologies
Location: Company based in Appleton; Training Studio in Neenah, WI; Employee expected to work from home with minimal travel to Studio space; Employee is expected to have residence within the Fox Valley, WI area
Grade Requirement: Senior
Type of Position/Time Requirement: Internship/25-35 hours per week minimum (Summer Hours)
Compensation: Paid, Part-time
Application Deadline: ASAP
Position Start: Immediately
The employee will need to fit a marketing and creative role to help organize, create and follow-through on social media marketing campaigns, content generation and search engine optimization strategies. This skill set is to benefit Stellar Blue and its nearly 300 clients as well as its new Training Studio facility in Neenah, WI. Other responsibilities include, and are not limited to, organizing marketing campaigns with local outlets to promote the Stellar Blue; Training Studio; conceptualizing ad designs; working with InDesign to create hand-outs, ebooks, etc.; writing and submitting press releases; creating and sending eblasts; social media market research; article writing; social media initiations; keyword research; as well as advertising copywriting. Ideal candidate will also have interest into analytics and Google AdWords. Employee’s schedule is flexible.
Employee is expected to complete at least 25 hours of work per week during the summer; however the schedule is dependent upon over-all production and event schedule. The employee will be on an ‘on-call’ basis where they will be provided with tasks via email or phone call and are expected to complete tasks within the provided time frame. This flex schedule is convenient for school schedules. Stellar Blue is an active company looking for potential internal growth.
- Pursuing a BA/BS degree with a strong self-motivated nature;
- At least 1 year of active experience in marketing;
- Ability to write effectively and perform necessary research;
- Ability to create ad layouts and campaigns;
- Ability and willingness to learn new computer applications;
- Proficient Adobe knowledge (*Extensive experience in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (CS4 or higher) as well as AP Style is preferred);
- Excellent communication, organizational and analysis skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail in a timely manner;
- Strong initiative, inquisitiveness and self-discipline.
- Prospects must email cover letters, resumes, and at least two reference contacts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional items for submission: writing/ad samples, online portfolios, links to social media activity, etc
- Chosen prospects will have interviews set up immediately. Please indicate within your cover letter which day and time will work best for your schedule.